We provide playful learning experiences for all, engendering nature connection, a sense of belonging and responsibility for the planet.
We provide high quality, research based, innovative training outdoors, building on the rich heritage of early childhood education, the Forest School ethos and principles.
We provide bespoke, holistic coaching through nature, for leaders, teams and young professionals.
Since 2017 we have provided:
- FSA Endorsed Accredited Forest School training – qualifications awarded through OCNWM
- Accredited Wellbeing and Challenging Behaviour training through OCNWM
- Forest School Taster sessions
- Specialist teaching input at Brookes University
- Pilot volunteer training projects with the Oxford Hub
- Emotion coaching through nature – training for whole staff teams
- Continuing Professional Development including: risky play, singing, storytelling, neurodiversity, building structures, green woodworking, 16-hour Outdoor First Aid, and Food Safety in the Outdoors
- An advisory service for Forest Schools in Oxfordshire – supporting the development of Forest School sites in school grounds whilst increasing access to woodlands around the county for education through effective partnerships
- Mentoring of Forest School Leaders and Outdoor Learning specialists
- Professional coaching through nature – for educators/ senior leaders/ students/ young professionals
- Specialist team coaching through nature
- Support for quality Forest School for all – through volunteering as a Director of the Forest School Association